Executive and Leadership Coaching
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is on the rise and in high demand. Success in both career and life hinges on these ‘soft skills,’ which are anything but soft, and can be difficult to attain.
Coaching provides a transformative opportunity to cultivate fresh awareness, gain profound insights, and attain clarity of purpose and action.
Transformative Benefits of Coaching
- Enhanced Emotional Intelligence
- Mastery of Executive Presence
- Liberation from Feeling Stuck
- Unshakable Confidence
- Amplified Sense of Purpose
- Heightened Self-Awareness
- Team Spirit and Motivation
- Develop Delegation Skills
- Strong Accountability Partner
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
Leaders seek to overcome distracting or disconnecting behaviors, striving for focused and connected leadership.
Some of these behaviors look like:
- Controlling Behaviors
- Self Judging
- Chronic Procrastination
- Over-Thinking and -Analyzing
- Suppressing Emotions
- Anticipating Problems
- Feeling Nervous and Unsettled Among Others
- Chronic Validation Seeking
Schedule a call to discuss what you’re looking to attain and to see if we can work together.
What Clients are Saying